As a licensee of FRSTeam, we have the opportunity to handle extreme, unusual large loss situations across the United States, quickly assembling a number of response crews who can devote their experience and offer our facilities and resources to any restore challenge nature or life has to offer. Below are some of the situations that FRSTeam by DKS Dry Cleaning helped doing.
- Restore wardrobes from over 200 house fires in Oakland, California in 45 days.
- Restore 45 residential clothing losses in Los Alamos, New Mexico in two months.
- Restore over 80 nuns clothing from a Northern California convent fire in less than 30 days.
- Restore more than 40 households of clothing from Washington multi-tenant building loss in under 60 days.
- Restore mold damaged wardrobe items for over 3,000 soldiers in less than 90 days.
FRSTeam licensees, which are independent businesses that have chosen to operate under the FRSTeam brand, restore clothing and other fabric-related items damaged in a large loss fire or flood. As one of the leading brands in the industry, FRSTeam is moving towards its goal of national coverage to provide a quality resource who can restore what consumers once believed was lost.